What are cookies and why does Aris Baltia use them?
Cookies are small packets of data. When you visit our server, these data packages are automatically downloaded to your computer and stored there on your hard drive. The next time you visit our site, the saved cookies help us understand that you have already visited our site and get information about which settings you have chosen.
These cookies are useful to you. A cookie saves information about the information you have viewed, so that the next time you visit our site, we will already know about your interests and preferences.
ЗThe protection of your personal data is very important to us. We are committed to taking all possible technical and organizational measures to ensure optimal protection of your data. You can find more information about our data protection system here.
How do I disable cookies?
To disable all cookies, you need to change your browser settings - it’s easy. However, please note that disabling cookies will prevent potentially interesting information from being stored on the site.
1. Open Firefox browser.
2. Right-click on the page and select Page Information from the context menu.
3. In the page details window, click the Permissions tab.
4. In the "Set cookies" section, uncheck the "Default" box.
5. Change the setting to "Block".
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the "Settings" tab.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the "Personal Information" section, select the "Content Settings" option.
5. In the "Configure exclusions" section, you can define the strategy for handling cookies on different sites.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to the "Tools" tab and then to the "Internet Options" item.
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
4. Go to the "Sites" item. In the "Website address" field, enter the address of a website. Then, by clicking the "Allow" or "Deny" buttons, determine what to do with the cookies from this site.
1. Open Safari.
2. Open the "Preferences" menu by clicking on Safari in the upper left corner, then select the "Privacy" tab.
3. In the menu item "Block cookies" you define which cookies, when and from which sites you are allowed to receive. To display additional information, call the help (click on the question mark in the lower right corner of this window).
the ARIS network petrol stations on Google or iOS maps, work in a customer personal cabinet.
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information about you when you logon using password of ariscard.com website.
We may use for marketing promotions the information you provided us when you made rating of pertrol stations services and marked them as favorites.
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant petrol stations of ARIS network.
We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application. Third parties We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information as required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a governmentrequest.
Opt-out rights You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact usat firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. and we will respond in a reasonable time.
Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org