What are cookies and why does Aris Baltia use them?
Cookies are small packets of data. When you visit our server, these data packages are automatically downloaded to your computer and stored there on your hard drive. The next time you visit our site, the saved cookies help us understand that you have already visited our site and get information about which settings you have chosen.
These cookies are useful to you. A cookie saves information about the information you have viewed, so that the next time you visit our site, we will already know about your interests and preferences.
ЗThe protection of your personal data is very important to us. We are committed to taking all possible technical and organizational measures to ensure optimal protection of your data. You can find more information about our data protection system here.
How do I disable cookies?
To disable all cookies, you need to change your browser settings - it’s easy. However, please note that disabling cookies will prevent potentially interesting information from being stored on the site.
1. Open Firefox browser.
2. Right-click on the page and select Page Information from the context menu.
3. In the page details window, click the Permissions tab.
4. In the "Set cookies" section, uncheck the "Default" box.
5. Change the setting to "Block".
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the "Settings" tab.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the "Personal Information" section, select the "Content Settings" option.
5. In the "Configure exclusions" section, you can define the strategy for handling cookies on different sites.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to the "Tools" tab and then to the "Internet Options" item.
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
4. Go to the "Sites" item. In the "Website address" field, enter the address of a website. Then, by clicking the "Allow" or "Deny" buttons, determine what to do with the cookies from this site.
1. Open Safari.
2. Open the "Preferences" menu by clicking on Safari in the upper left corner, then select the "Privacy" tab.
3. In the menu item "Block cookies" you define which cookies, when and from which sites you are allowed to receive. To display additional information, call the help (click on the question mark in the lower right corner of this window).